Accuris qMAX™ cDNA Synthesis Kit
cDNA is a vital research tool for Molecular Biologists. The qMax DNA Synthesis Kit from Accuris provides a quick, accurate and reproducible way to obtain high quality cDNA with a complete sequence representation for 4pg to 2µg of total RNA or mRNA.
· Rapidly generate high quality qPCR ready cDNA
· Unbiased, complete sequence representation
· Thermostable qMAX RT with RNase inhibitor
· Optimized for use across a wide dynamic range
· Two tube format for easy reaction setup.
The centerpiece of the qMax cDNA Synthesis Kit is qMax RT - a thermostable reverse transcriptase that allows reactions to be carried out at higher temperatures, thus eliminating the problems created by secondary structure in the RNA. A potent RNase inhibitor maintains integrity of the starting material. Unbiased representation and synthesis are ensured by a precise mix of anchored oligo (dT) and hexamer primers in the 5X buffer system. Buffer and enzyme are supplied in separate tubes to allow for negative control reactions.
Accuris qMax qPCR mixes are the ideal partner for quantitative PCR of cDNA.