Multi-Therm - Cool - Heat - Shake.
- Temperature control from 0° to 100°C
- Exchangeable blocks for tube sizes 0.2 to 50ml
- Precision contoured wells for uniform thermal transfer
- Two models: heat/cool or heat only
Multi-Therm™ shaker is a temperature controlled vortexer, useful for a variety of molecular biology applications including Denaturation of DNA, RNA and proteins, lipid extractions, reverse transcription, yeast and bacteria cultivation, DNA/plasmid isolation, restriction digests, gentle thawing of biological materials. Despite its modest 8"x11" footprint, all popular tubes and plates are compatible, including as many as six 50ml tubes. Speed, time and temperature settings are continuously visible on the LCD, simultaneously showing both actual and selected values. Integral over-temperature control ensures long life, safety and sample integrity.
- Temperature range (HC): Ambient 20° to 100°C
- Temperature range (H): Ambient +5° to 100°C
- Heating ramp rate: 5.0°C/min.
- Cooling ramp rate: 2.5°C/min. (HC only)
- Temperature accuracy: ±1.0°C
- Speed range: 200 to 1500 rpm, or “off”
- Motion/orbit: Horizontally circular/2mm
- Capacity: Per selected block
- Dimensions: 8.25" x 11.5" x 8.25"/21cm x 29cm x 21cm