Liquid Nitrogen Cooled Mini Mortar and Pestle Set
Freeze and Process tiny tissue samples within a microcentrifuge tube. Stainless steel mortar has a welded fixture to hold a 1.5ml microcentrifuge tube. The mortar is suspended above a stainless steel cavity which holds the liquid nitrogen and is nested in a heavily insulated blue polyethylene housing.
- Permits grinding of smaller amounts of tissue right in a 1.5ml microcentrifuge tube resulting in reduced sample loss and collection time
- Prevents tube from cracking by eliminating direct contact with liquid nitrogen
- Includes 5” long stainless steel pestle with 10.2cmW (4”) x 1.9cmD (¾“) polyethylene handle
- Housing overall dimensions: 16.5cmD (6½ “)x 11.4cmH (4½”); suction feet keep it stable on the workbench
- Removable, insulated mortar handle, 10.2cmL (4”)