Effective Localized Warming and Cooling Therapy
The T/Pump® system provides safe and effective localized warming and cooling
therapy with precise temperature control. Simple and versatile, T/Pump is
effective for chronic pain relief and patient comfort in orthopedic conditions, skin trauma and a number of other applications to meet the needs
of an ever-changing patient population. The large translucent reservoir and
large buttons make operation simple.
Multiple temperature settings and treatment cycles allow for therapy that is customized to patient needs. Large buttons and LED indicators make operation simple and intuitive.
Extra wide leak-proof cap includes a tethered strap to prevent cap loss. Simply
with tap water for warming or tap water and ice for cooling.
- Conveniently operates with tap water without the need for sterile or distilled water
- Ergonomic design with comfortable handle
makes transport easy
- T/Flash Technology provides a slight
temperature change, providing patients with an
“always there” feeling that the product is working
- Audible and visible alarms alert caregivers to low water or internal
- Large transluscent reservoir has a large
capacity and allows users to determine water
levels at a glance
- Three-layer safety system helps ensure safe operation